- What is there to do in Opryland?
- Is there a shuttle from Opryland Hotel to downtown Nashville?
- What should you not miss in Nashville?
- What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
- What is the best part of Nashville to stay in?
- What is the first thing to do in Nashville?
- Where do celebrities hang out in Nashville?
- How far is Gaylord Opryland Hotel from downtown Nashville?
- How much does it cost to ride the boat at Opryland Hotel?
- Can you just walk around the Opryland Hotel?
- Is it better to stay in downtown Nashville or Opryland?
- What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
- How far is Graceland from Nashville?
What is there to do in Opryland?
7 Things You Can Only Do at Gaylord Opryland ResortWander the jaw-dropping gardens.
Hop aboard the Delta Riverboat … …
… or take a cruise on the General Jackson Showboat.
Splash around at SoundWaves.
Come see us at the Grand Ole Opry.
See WSM broadcast live at its fish-bowl studio.
Pose next to your idols at Madame Tussauds..
Is there a shuttle from Opryland Hotel to downtown Nashville?
The Wildhorse Shuttle provides transportation back and forth from Opryland to downtown Nashville, with stops at the Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Wildhorse Saloon. The shuttle runs from 10 a.m. to 11:35 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 10 a.m. to 1:35 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
#1. Broadway. #1 in Nashville. … #2. Grand Ole Opry. #2 in Nashville. … #3. Belle Meade Plantation. #3 in Nashville. … #4. The Johnny Cash Museum. #4 in Nashville. … #5. Ryman Auditorium. #5 in Nashville. … #6. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. #6 in Nashville. … #7. Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway. free. … #8. Tennessee State Museum. free.More items…
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Where to stay in NashvilleDowntown. Downtown is Nashville’s economic and tourism hub, as well as the geographic center of the city. … East Nashville. East Nashville has a love-hate relationship with the “hip” moniker it’s earned over the years. … The Gulch. … SoBro. … Germantown.
What is the best part of Nashville to stay in?
The Best Neighborhoods in Nashville to Spend the WeekendSoBro. … Germantown. … Five Points. … Belmont/Hillsboro. … Midtown. … 12 South.
What is the first thing to do in Nashville?
1) TAKE A WALK DOWN BROADWAY.2) VISIT NASHVILLE’S COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME AND MUSEUM.3) BRUNCH AT PINEWOOD SOCIAL.4) TAKE A TOUR OF THE JOHNNY CASH MUSEUM.5) SPEND AN EVENING AT THE BLUEBIRD CAFE.6) VISIT THE BELLE MEADE PLANTATION OUTSIDE OF NASHVILLE.7) WATCH A SHOW AT THE GRAND OLE OPRY.8) GO LINE DANCING.More items…•
Where do celebrities hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in NashvilleBluebird Cafe. … Whole Foods in Green Hills. … The Mall at Green Hills. … Pancake Pantry. … Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar. … Franklin, TN. … Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd. … Pinewood Social.More items…•
How far is Gaylord Opryland Hotel from downtown Nashville?
10 milesThe Gaylord Opryland Convention Center is part of the Gaylord Opryland Resort and is 10 miles northeast of downtown Nashville. The next closest hotels are to the north along TN 155.
How much does it cost to ride the boat at Opryland Hotel?
The Adult tickets are $10.50, Children 4-11 $8.50.
Can you just walk around the Opryland Hotel?
Yes, you can walk through the beautiful atriums for free even if you are not staying at the hotel. You can shop in the many shops and you can eat in the restaurants or eat by the water, but these of course are not free. Parking in the lots is $26.00 per day.
Is it better to stay in downtown Nashville or Opryland?
Opryland is overcharged, and out-of-the-way. But the Mall out there is very cosy. So why not take a trip, but stay over night downtown.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
BroadwayBroadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music. The street is also home to retail shops, restaurants, dessert spots, tourist attractions, and a few hotels.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
199 milesThe distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.